Information Technologist II
The salary range for this position is
$80,683.20 - $108,409.60 Annually
Salary may be negotiable within the range listed above, based on the requirements of the position, and the successful candidate's qualifications. All salary negotiations are subject to the appropriate authorization.
WHO ARE WE
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as this recruitment may close at any time.
Established in 1945, the Orange County Employees Retirement System (OCERS) provides retirement, death, disability, and cost-of-living benefits to retirees of the County of Orange and certain County districts. Serving approximately 48,000 members, OCERS is governed by a ten-member Board of Retirement that is responsible for managing a $21 billion dollar fund. For more information about OCERS, please click here
OCERS mission is to provide secure retirement and disability benefits with the highest standards of excellence.
OCERS vision is to be a trusted partner providing premier pension administration, distinguished by consistent, quality member experiences and prudent financial stewardship.
- Open and Transparent
- Commitment to Superior Service
- Engaged and Dedicated Workforce
- Reliable and Accurate
- Secure and Sustainable
Under general supervision, the Information Technologist II will provide support to OCERS team members and management. The Information Technologist II will also provide support for network infrastructure (i.e., voice and data) and will assist in cross-functional IT tasks as needed. The selected incumbent will also provide recommendations on enhancing and complementing existing systems.
The Information Technologist II will be responsible for defining implementation architectures, having deep expertise in Azure technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Azure platforms, while helping to drive automation & integration aspects around the respective technologies. Additionally, the Information Technologist II will coordinate with all stakeholders and vendors to ensure project compliance with organizational mandates and the scope of work. The selected incumbent will develop, implement, and ensure compliance with agency information policies, ensure consistency with OCERS technology direction, and will be a primary coordination point for resolving technology issues and providing technology solutions between external products and applications.
Information Technologist II
||Orange County Employees Retirement System
||Santa Ana, CA
||$80,683.20 - $108,409.60
|Posting Start Date:
The responsibilities of the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to the following:
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & CORE COMPETENCIES
- Expertise with Microsoft infrastructure cloud services, specifically: Azure Virtual Networking, Azure Blob/Storage, and Azure Virtual Machine Infrastructure;
- Create custom scripts to automate support processes where applicable;
- Ability to identify and resolve issues at the Azure level;
- Manage Azure subscriptions and profiles;
- Work with vendors, teammates, and other internal teams for on-going technical support;
- System administration, maintenance, data retrieval, report generation, and backup;
- Network/Server (VMware vSphere) administration and disaster recovery;
- Understanding of IP networks and networking terminology (DNS, SNMP, DHCP, etc.);
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory user accounts, security groups, and permissions; and
- Provide end-user support such as desktop support and other IT related support needs;
The ideal candidate will demonstrate three (3) years of experience performing IT systems analysis, IT maintenance, and IT administration. In addition, the successful candidate will be an expert troubleshooter in providing complete technology solutions. Although not required, a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field is preferred. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities that demonstrate the following competencies:
Please click here to learn more about the minimum qualifications and education substitution criteria for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Do not submit your resume to this email address, as it will not be considered in lieu of the required application process.
- Only on-line applications with the completed supplemental questions will be accepted
- E-mail is the primary form of notification during the recruitment process. Please ensure your correct email address is on your application and only use one email account
- Your application should highlight all of the areas in which you have developed expertise, matching your professional experience with the specific qualifications listed above
- It is recommended that you record and print your confirmation page, as this verifies receipt of your on-line application
- You may apply on-line at the OCERS Website: https://www.ocers.org/careers-ocers
- For specific information pertaining to this recruitment, please contact Felicia Durrah at (714) 569-4810 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
OCERS, as an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
||This listing expires on: 2/25/2023