Fiduciary Services Consultant
Aon is looking for a Fiduciary Services Consultant
The Fiduciary Services Consulting Practice (FS) is viewed as a differentiator for Aon Investment Consulting. The FS practice provides services beyond traditional investment consulting; including fiduciary reviews, fiduciary training, governance training and consulting, policy and process review and documentation, strategic planning, board/committee self-assessments, and a wide variety of governance advice designed to support decision makers of public and corporate funds, endowments and foundations.
- Serve as the internal contact regarding FS work and general information
- Serve as project coordinator for fiduciary reviews, including logging and distributing documents need to perform FS work, scheduling meetings and interviews with clients, and internal colleges
- Assist with tracking all current projects, prior projects, and requests for advice/assistance
- Conduct in person and telephone interviews with board members and staff as necessary
- Compile document request lists for clients based on the scope of work of fiduciary reviews and other works, and record the documents received
- Research public and corporate pension and endowments and foundations regarding applicable laws, governance practices, staffing structures, and investment and benefits related matters
- Draft, or assist marketing with drafting, responses to RFP, including responses to RFP questions, drafting mythology to address project scope of work, updating colleague bios and references
- Draft contracts and estimate fees and work with Legal and Compliance to obtain approval
- Promptly respond to client emails and voicemail,
- Attend client meetings as needed
- Review invoices and track FS revenue and profitability
- Be familiar with team calendar to coordinate various internal and client meetings
- Prepare and submit documents for KYC process
- Read various articles and update the team on any relevant news, including any organizational changes to potential and current clients and competitor firms
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of fiduciary responsibility, and governance common and best practices
- Excellent writing, research, and communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area (e.g., business, finance, economics)
- Advanced degree and / or JD, CFA and / or CEBS credential(s) highly desired
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of progressive experience in consulting, primarily in the areas of board and/or committee governance and fiduciary responsibility
- Ability to travel frequently
Please click on link to apply:
Fiduciary Services Consultant
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.